Autumn Festival 2017
Purpose: To motivate
and inspire students of all levels to excel at their instrument
and enjoy music
making and to provide students with an opportunity to perform
and receive an evaluation of their
Qualifications: Students of any age, level, and
instrument are welcome to apply.
Date and Place: The festival will be held in
a series of recitals on Sunday, Nov. 19th, 2017 at St.
Mark’s Episcopal Church of Palo Alto, 600 Colorado Ave,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Students select to perform one piece geared towards the classical
repertoire (similar to CM
repertoire). Maximum performance time is 5 minutes. Performance
exceeding 5 minutes will be
stopped by Judges.
- Both solo and ensembles are welcome. Solo repertoire must be
- The level placement is to be determined by the teacher. CM syllabus
can be used as reference.
- Due to the availability of only one piano at the site, piano
duo and piano concerto are not
- If needed, students are responsible for providing their own
Please click at the following link: Autumn Festival Application